ReMed provides a thriving clinic environment for the motivated practitioner to establish a successful practice. ReMed is currently accepting expressions of interest from experienced practitioners wanting to join our vibrant and committed team.
ReMed is a natural medicine clinic that specialises in natural family health care. As a professional health care team, we forge meaningful relationships with local specialists to provide the best treatment outcomes for our clients.
ReMed clientele often present with complex and convoluted health conditions that require confident and experienced practitioners in a collaborative care model.
The ability to inter-refer and communicate effectively with other health care practitioners is essential.
We are interested in you if you are:
- Focused on achieving extraordinary results for your clients
- Able to promote yourself
- Niche and specialise your skill set
- Willing to learn and keep up-to-date with current natural medicine research and treatment options
- Strive to be your best and committed to playing an active role in the team (some training on Sundays and after hours is required)
- Be able to perform consultations with attention to detail consistent with ReMed’s model of care
- Great work ethic and committed to creating success financially
- Dynamic, professional, confident and caring personality that prefers to work as part of a team environment
- Have proven track record of being able to increase and retain client numbers; motivated to work to targets and goals
- A fully serviced clinic environment
- Full-time professional reception staff
- HICAPS and EFTPOS facilities
- Dispensary – supplements, liquid herbs and homeopathic remedies with dispensing services for clients
- An excellent remuneration structure with incentives for practitioners
- Well-positioned clinic with great community awareness
- Successful marketing plan
- Team support and development
Naturopathic experience: minimum 3 years clinical experience. Qualifications: must have completed a degree in Naturopathy and hold current insurance policies. VLA desirable.
How to apply: Please attach your cover letter and resume outlining your experience and references and email email@example.com