A bit of a sweet, but not too sweet version of my quinoa, nut and seed loaf. Served with homemade jam and greek yoghurt. Kind of reminds me of a healthier/ nutty version of scones with jam and cream.
1 cup sunflower seeds
½ cup flax seeds
½ cup hazel nuts
½ cup pepitas
½ cup cranberries
½ cup hemp seeds
1 ½ cups / quinoa flakes
¼ cup acai powder
4 Tbsp. chia seeds
4 Tbsp. psyllium husk powder
2 tsp ginger powder
2 tsp cinnamon
1/3 cup maple syrup
3 Tbsp. melted coconut oil
2 – 2.5 cups water
1. Mix all ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
2. Press into a lined loaf pan and smooth top with the back of a spoon
3. Let sit for at least 2 hours.
4. Preheat oven to 180°C.
5. Place loaf pan in the oven on the middle rack, and bake for 20 minutes.
6. Remove bread from loaf pan, place it upside down directly on the rack and bake for another 30-40 minutes.
7. Bread is done when it sounds hollow when tapped. Cool completely before slicing.
8. Store bread in an air-tight container for up to four days or slice and freeze.