Fertility & IVF Support
Call us on 1300 1REMED or 1300 173 633 or book online a FREE 20 minute appointment for a confidential fertility discussion.
- Are you having trouble falling pregnant?
- Do you have a history of miscarriage?
- Did you experience negative effects with your last pregnancy- excessive nausea, vomiting, stretch marks, high blood pressure, gestational diabetes?
Seeing a Fertility Naturopath could be of great assistance to you.
- One in six couples in Australia are considered infertile.
- Of those considered to be infertile, 40% is due to the male, 40% is due to the female, 10% is due to both and 10% is unknown.
- Healthy Couples in their twenties having regular unprotected sex have a 25% chance of becoming pregnant each month.
- One in three women over the age of 35 will have fertility problems.
- Ovulation Disorders (PCOS)
- Fibroids or Polyps
- Recurrent Miscarriage
- Low sperm count
- Ejaculation Disorders
- Immunological Factors
- Nausea/Vomiting/Morning sickness
- Gestational Diabetes
- Stretch Marks
- Post Natal Depression
- Preconception care
- Ensuring nutrients are at their optimum for pregnancy
- Health egg and sperm
- Pregnancy Management program
Having both a healthy egg and sperm are essential for pregnancy. At ReMed, we take a holistic approach to fertility/infertility. Diet and nutrition are an essential part of our treatment, along with working to balance any issues within the body to optimise a couple’s fertility.
Our experienced fertility naturopaths have recently launched ReMed Conceive – an all inclusive 6 month natural fertility program with pregnancy guaranteed for eligible couples or your money back. Find out more about ReMed Conceive
We also offer fertility massage by a fully qualified fertility massage therapist as part of our holistic fertility support services.
Phone 1300 1REMED (1300 173 633) or Book Online a complimentary session with one of our fertility naturopaths to discuss your individual situation
Alternatively, drop us your details in the form below and we’ll be in touch with the next available appointment.